Randomize configuration for automatic builds?

While my latest mail on this issue is still in moderation let me start
a new thread.

What do you think of introduction in the build machines randomized
configuration of mk.conf(5) in each build?

I went through the mentioned man-page and switched on or off options
I like and I found bugs fatal to the distribution creation. If we would
randomly pickup options then these kinds of bugs would pop up earlier.

NetBSD-7 is most likely affected to.