Recent changes to syscalls.master and related generated files

Folks,

Some of you may have noticed the rather significant change I made earlier to the build environment. In particular, kern/syscalls.master now identifies in which module a MODULAR syscall resides. The script kern/makesyscalls.sh was updated to automatically generate a new file, kern/syscalls_autoload.c, and kern/kern_syscall.c was modified to use this new file rather than its own home-grown version of the data.

I tested this quite a bit, and I think I got all the pieces right. But there's always the chance that I've missed something. So, if you get some strange results, or unexpected build breaks, and it looks like it might be a result of my changes, please let me know.

It's getting to be dinner time here in Manila, followed soon by sleep time, so if I don't respond right away, I'll get back to you first thing in the morning. I'll do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |