Re: netbsd-7 kernel build failure

On Mon, 04 May 2015 16:18:42 +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> A netbsd-7 kernel build from today's sources with -Os errors out with [...]

... and a few more.

Looks like '-Os' applies slightly different criteria than '-O2' to what
gcc perceives as an unused variable. The question is - should we care?
In the files I patched, initializing the variable clarified things, but
that clarity lies in the eyes of the beholder...

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281