Re: incorrect super block w recent changes

In article <20150428012808.225FF12AB5%chopper.goathill.org@localhost>,
MLH <mlh%goathill.org@localhost> wrote:

>> >So is this a valid error? This drive was partitioned using the
>> >NetBSD installer a while back so maybe things have changed?
>>
>> I don't know, can you run dumpfs on it and post the results?
>> If wd0 is the same, do it for both...
>
>wd0 is FFSv2 and I thought wd1 is FFSv1. Not sure what you are
>looking for.
>
>wd0e mounts fine  : >fs->fs_cgsize: 0x4000, fs_cgsize : 0x4000
>wd0f mounts fine  : >fs->fs_cgsize: 0x8000, fs_cgsize : 0x8000
>wd1e mounts fine  : >fs->fs_cgsize: 0x4000, fs_cgsize : 0x4000
>wd1f fails        : >fs->fs_cgsize: 0x4000, fs_cgsize : 0x4800

I think that the best way to fix this is to backup the data,
newfs it and restore it... I am not sure how this could have happened,
because fsck is supposed to recompute and store this when it
converts the filesystem. Another thing to do is to check the
values in the alternate superblocks, but even then probably
the best thing to do is to rebuild it.

christos