OpenSSL 1.0.1m imported

Hi,

the vulnerability fixes for the latest advisory set from OpenSSL went
in last week; this is merely an exercise getting to a clean copy,
especially since OpenSSL changed the source format and we'll want to
do updates in the future, too. As a result, the diffs are sadly very messy.

I've tested amd64. i386 and sparc will get a run by the automated tester;
if people with powerpc and sparc64 running -current could give it a whirl
before pullups to the release branches, that would be helpful.

regards,
	spz