Re: DoS attack against TCP services

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015, Christos Zoulas wrote:

I tried adding "show callout" to crash(8) but it is not useful because the
pointers move too quickly. OTOH, next time this happens you can enter ddb
on your machine and type "show callout" and see if that sheds any light
to the expired and not fired callouts...

christos

The problem occurred again. I have created a couple of screenshots. Unfortunately I can not interpret the output.

https://www.ipv6.uni-leipzig.de/callout_1.png
https://www.ipv6.uni-leipzig.de/callout_2.png
https://www.ipv6.uni-leipzig.de/callout_3.png
https://www.ipv6.uni-leipzig.de/callout_4.png