Re: netbsd-7 panic (ffs or snapshot-related ?)

> What's the best way to fix it ? fix kauth_cred_geteuid(), or audit the
> kauth_cred_geteuid() calls and handle it there ?

I guess it would be better if NOCRED/FSCRED is handled in
kauth_cred_geteuid() (and other kauth_cred_... routines).

In case of kauth_cred_geteuid(), it will be natual if 0 is returned when
NOCRED/FSCRED is passed to, since kauth_authorize_action_internal()
always returns KAUTH_RESULT_ALLOW for them.

I also found following comment in our source.
http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/miscfs/umapfs/umap_vnops.c#58

enami.