Re: Building Current on CentOS 6.x

On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 11:01:47PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:
>
> > Your cvs checkout is obviously missing some files. What mirror do you
> > use? How do you checkout / update current src?
>
> anoncvs%anoncvs.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot
>
> cvs -q update -Pd over src/

Have you checked if the files that are reported as "No such file or
directory" are in your src tree?

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-fetch.html

30.4.4. Fetching the NetBSD-current development branch

To update your NetBSD-current source tree, add the -A flag:

$ cd /usr/src
$ cvs update -A -Pd

Does it make a difference?

> Can you reproduce that it builds or fails on CentOS 6.x?
> I keep having errors for several weeks and updates.

No, so far I could only test on Fedora 21 and FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE and HEAD.

--
Herbert