Re: Internal compiler error during evbcf build

On 24 Jan, 2015, at 13:43 , Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:57:17AM -0600, Dennis Ferguson wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Since moving to gcc 4.8.4 the evbcf build has been failing like this:
>
> Did it build before? We don't build it on the autobuild cluster, should
> we change that?

It built until Friday.  I've been building it once per day for about 15 months.

There's no kernel so I'm not sure it is useful for much in real life.  I have
some library 68000 code that I wanted to keep from bit-rotting so I picked that
to build it with since it seemed to be the most modern version of that processor.
I think someone else would need to decide whether it is worth its upkeep or not,
since I could always move to a different 68k target.  I think I've dealt with
a couple of minor problems with it to keep it compiling, but an ICE is beyond me.

Thanks,
Dennis Ferguson