Re: netbsd-7 build failure on macppc, works on many others

Soren Jacobsen <snj%blef.org@localhost> writes:

> On 01/18 14:06, Greg Troxel wrote:
>>
>> cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-fbuilding-libgcc"
>
> My guess is that this is update-only fallout from the somewhat recent
> switch to gcc 4.8 on powerpc ports.  A clean build should succeed.

Thanks - I am trying that now.  My impression is that if update builds
don't work that UPDATING should have a note.  Or perhaps I'm off a level
and it's that UPDATING should have a note if doing an update to a
successful build is trouble....