Re: Atheros 5424/2424 support lacking

On 1/7/15 11:30 PM, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
Hi,

I found an old laptop that has an Atheros wifi card which seems to lack support in NetBSD(-7_BETA):

ath0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0: Atheros 5424/2424
ath0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 17
ath0: unable to attach hardware; HAL status 3

I found this old thread talking about 5424:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2010/05/27/msg013548.html

I guess the patches never went into NetBSD?

Re,
/P

Can you test them? A brief glance at that message shows that only build testing was done. Actual experience with the patches _working_ would get things further...

+j