Compressed Cache for NetBSD

Hi All,

So, I have been working on the Compressed Cache project for NetBSD (https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/compressed-cache/). I have a few things working. Anyone interested can look for it in the git repo - https://github.com/vnaybhat/ccache (https://github.com/vnaybhat/ccache.git).

Any suggestions/feedback are welcome and appreciated! The main files of interest are sys/dev/zram/compcache.c

Thanks,
Vinay