Re: UEFI support

From: "John Nemeth"
>  As some people know, I've been working on adding UEFI support
to NetBSD.

Great! I was planning to look at ARMv8, but there are two blockers:
- clang changes pending (Joerg S. maintains it),
- UEFI that I know is done for FreeBSD.

Basic support for FreeBSD for ARMv8 is in its trees, it's for the Foundation Simulator, downloadable Linux-version is free-of-charge. The Linux version works fine inside NetBSD via the Linux compatibility layer.