Re: netbsd-7 ipfilter failure?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, Greg Troxel wrote:
My impression has always been that ipf6.conf is loaded with -6 and contains only IPv6 rules, and that ipf.conf is loaded without -6 and contains only IPv4 rules. I have not found this confusing or troublesome.

I find it problematic that there is no documentation for ip6.conf, and very little documentation for ipf(8)'s "-6" option. Most of our differences seem to come down to your experience being at odds with my reading of what little documentation exists. I have no experience using IPv6 with ipf.

--apb (Alan Barrett)