Re: KASSERT fail in uvm_page.c in latest -7

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014, Stephen Borrill wrote:
Just updated my netbsd-7 sources and built and installed a new release from it (amd64). Now GENERIC will not boot, when trying to start init it fails the KASSERT on line 1226 of uvm/uvm_page.c:

KASSERT(obj == NULL || mutex_owned(obj->vmobjlock))

Apologies for the noise, I think this was down to running an update build after the gcc changes so that .o files were mixed between two different compilers. Anyway, wiping out obj and doing a clean build fixed it.

--
Stephen