Re: upgrade success, route6d trouble on netbsd-6

Takahiro HAYASHI <t-hash%abox3.so-net.ne.jp@localhost> writes:

> This should be same problem with PR 44647, affect HEAD and netbsd-6.
> I made a patch for this, but I forgot to post it. (I did for routed)
> This is not tested.

Sorry for taking so long.  I have just tested your patch on netbsd-6,
and it works (netbsd-6 fails to install ripng-learned routes, and with
the patch the routes are installed).

Actually, I used Frank's change to route6d.c which is the RT_ROUNDUP
part and didn't change the RT_ADVANCE part because the open-coded
ADVANCE is the same as RT_ADVANCE.

I have requested a pullup to netbsd-6.