wip/v8

Hi,

on and off I've been toying with the pkgsrc-wip v8 package, which
is the Google JavaScript engine.  They have a largih test suite,
and "of course" a number of tests fail on NetBSD/i386 7.0_BETA
which I'm currently developing on.

Lately I've been able to look a little closer into what causes
the failures, and they fall into a few separate categories:

 * Calling sem_destroy() on a semaphore where threads are
   currently blocked on it, causing EBUSY.  13 tests.
 * An error possibly caused by a race(?), relating to a test
   directory. 1 test.
 * Some math corner cases which are expected to e.g. return
   Infinity but instead return -Infinity. 2 tests.
 * pthread_key_create() returning EAGAIN because too many keys
   have been created already in this process (trying to exceed
   PTHREAD_KEYS_MAX) 2 tests.
 * pthread_create() returning EAGAIN because too many threads are
   already running in this process (trying to exceed
   PTHRAEAD_THREADS_MAX). 13 tests.
 * Some tests end in "Fatal error in heap setup / Allocation
   failed - process out of memory".  I've not been able to verify
   that this is indeed the case yet.  2 tests.
 * 2 tests which crash with exit code -11 (SEGV).  I've also not
   dug into what these ones are about.
 * Some tests fail to print "en-US-u-va-posix-u-co-search" but
   instead print "en-US-u-va-posix".  This is related to the ICU
   libs, I beleive.  I've not been able to get to the bottom of
   this one yet.  2 tests.
 * One test times out; I've also not dug into that one.

And ... looking at the summary, it looks like I've overlooked 3
more tests -- I have 39 failing and 2 crashed.

A question pops up: are some of the pthread limits overly strict
on NetBSD compared to e.g. Linux?  Are they or could they be
adjustable?  Or is this just sloppy programming on the part of
Google and its contributors which doesn't take heed of the values
of e.g. PTHREAD_KEYS_MAX and PHTREAD_THREADS_MAX?

Regards,

- Håvard