Re: More amd64 drmkms radeon

   Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 00:29:08 +0100 (BST)
   From: Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost>

   I'm seeing basically the same thing with an RV280 on i386, I don't
   have a crash dump as it goes into a recursive panic but was able to
   capture a boot trace with a serial console.

   I was able to add a bit of debug before the call to bus_dmamap_load_raw()
   to confirm that the arguments looked correctly aligned.

Is this by any chance on a machine with AGP?  If so, I just checked in
a change (ttm_agp_backend.c rev. 1.2) which may fix it.

If not, can you tell me anything about the arguments to
bus_dmamap_load_raw?  Might also be helpful to print the fields of the
ttm and bo objects involved in the call stack so I can see what state
everything is in.

   I don't get this error with an RV710 on amd64, it boots fully but Xorg
   fails with an error from somewhere in ttm/uvm.

What's the error?  Do you have dmesg output or Xorg.0.log?