Re: options DIAGNOSTIC

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 09:33:35PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > It seems that we are not at all consistent about the comments on the
 > "options DIAGNOSTIC" lines!  What I find most interesting in the following
 > is 34 config files claim that the DIAGNOSTIC checks are expensive while 50
 > files claim that they are [Cc]heap!  (More than 150 other files make no
 > claim at all on the magnitude of cost.)

I fixed the i386 and amd64 ones already, and I just fixed "internally
consistency checks" as that's ungrammatical.

It might be nice if all configs had the same descriptions and comments
for everything, but it isn't very practical to try to keep them all in
sync.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost