Re: cvs update stopped by missing file or directory

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014, Matthias Scheler wrote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:57:36PM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
I tried to update source tree but was stopped by

cvs [update aborted]: cannot open directory /cvsroot/src/external/mit/lua/src:
No such file or directory

Is something temporarily missing at the server end, or did something get
screwed at my end?

I had the same problem yesterday. The repository was changed in an unsafe
manner after a CVS import into the wrong directory.

I have added a note about this to src/UPDATING.

--apb (Alan Barrett)