Re: 6.99.44 -> 6.99.47 upgrade broke c++ binary compatibility

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014, Thomas Klausner wrote:

Hi!

After upgrading kernel + userland from 6.99.44 (from around June 20)
to 6.99.47 (from last night) without reinstalling pkgsrc packages yet,
at least two pkgsrc programs don't work any longer.

libreoffice:
# soffice
javaPathHelper: not found
'com::sun::star::lang::IllegalArgumentException'
terminate called recursively
#

Hmmm. I upgraded to 6.99.47 just last week, and then rebuild all of my packages. The newly-rebuilt libreoffice works fine (I don't have a copy of the old package any more).

# soffice
javaPathHelper: not found
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Warning: failed to read path from javaldx
<LibreOffice intializtion progress screen is displayed, followed by the main window>

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |