Re: RFC: mpsafe bridge and NIC drivers (vioif and wm)

Hi all,

http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/mpsafe-vioif.diff
https://github.com/ozaki-r/netbsd-src/commits/experimental/mpsafe-vioif

This is the last piece of my MPSAFE series and it makes
if_vioif MPSAFE.

The modifications are mostly same as what I did for if_wm.
One point I should note here is that sc_flags is added to
virtio_softc, which is used to tell that the interrupt
handler of vioif is MPSAFE and the others (viomb and
ld_virtio) are not.

As usual, the MPSAFE feature is off by default. You can
enable it by setting NET_MPSAFE in if.h or your kernel
config file.

Any comments are appreciated.

Regards,
  ozaki-r