amd64 DRMKMS regression from 10 Jul 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 09:36:24PM +0000, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
[...]

> This is PR 48916.  The problem is that the version of Mesa we have
> right now (7.8.2) doesn't know how to handle your graphics device,
> even though the kernel and X.org driver (xf86-video-intel) do.

I tried today's sources and notice some kind of regression: after
running glxgears I saw only black window and large parts of screen
was filled by random garbage.

Log from kernel in debug mode and from Xorg is available at:
http://smutek.pl/netbsd/drmkms-regression.txt

Regards,
--
Piotr 'aniou' Meyer