Re: KASSERT "KERNEL_LOCKED_P()" failed (if_ethersubr.c:214) when stopping rpcbind

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 09:54:22AM +0900, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
> What is missing to catch these errors by tests using RUMP?

If rump's network interface uses if_ethersubr.c (looks like it does),
most network test would also check this, I guess (as long as the rump
kernels do have DIAGNOSTIOC).

For this specific failure, I'm not sure what's needed exactly.
Probably a UDP6 socket, maybe with a special binding (like multicast).