Re: failure to build current

Hi,

On 05/14/14 12:23, Patrick Welche wrote:
You could try adding a -r

     -r             Remove contents of TOOLDIR and DESTDIR before building.

(It helps to know what DESTDIR is set to before it gets zapped...)
it worked! but it is not usually needed, right? I have built many times without -r .

System come sup, new kernel, new userland.... X11 is not well working though, but I analyze the problems and report them back on another thread.

Thanks,
Riccardo