mbuf leak netbsd-6 + ipfilter

Hello,
for about a month, the main router at work is showing what looks like
a mbuf leak. It has been running without problems for weeks before that.

This system is a SMP Xeon system with wm(4) interfaces, lots of
vlan(4), carp(4) and is using heavy ipf rules. it's running netbsd-6
of late december. I've not seen pullups that could be related to this
problem since then.
NMBCLUSTERS is set to 64k, I've just raised it to 512k but I'm not sure
it'll fix the problem.

What I suspect is that a specific packet pattern is triggering a mbuf
leak, maybe related to a ipf rule, maybe a rule which has been
introduced recently.

I don't have much idea for the time being, especially as I'm not
on site these days.

Does it ring a bell to someone ?