[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Porting DTrace to ARM
In article <52DE274B.5080807%iij.ad.jp@localhost>,
Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%iij.ad.jp@localhost> wrote:
>I'm working on porting DTrace to ARM.
1. there seem to be some whitespace only changes
2. what's the STRONG_ALIAS to __ffssi2 about?
3. what about the deleted code in dtrace_debug.c
4. I am torn about the cpuid -> cpu_id change. In my version of the
changes, I had fixed the arm code instead in sys/arch/arm. It was
used in very few places there.
5. I think that the dtrace_cmpset_long -> atomic_cas_ulong change is
questionable (because we probably want to keep the ABI's dtrace uses
stable; perhaps just making this a define in some header file and
leaving the source alone?
Main Index |
Thread Index |