Re: bootxx_ffsv1 compilation failure on amd64

Hi All
I stumbled upon this post while looking for ways to recompile bootxx_ffsv1.
I need to put some prints to the boot loader to debug an issue for loading
netbsd kernel with ramdisk size bigger than 16mb that does not work for me
on an AMD64 board. Can someone tell me how i can recompile bootxx_ffsv1
binary?
I have netbsd6.1 sources and i do not see any direct way to recompile
bootloaders through build.sh.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Alakesh