Business

Good Day,

I am Marissa Van Wiele From United Kingdom.

I have been a close friend and lawyer to Boris Berezovsky the former Russian
self-made billionaire that went exile in UK and was later found dead in his
house in he UK March 23/2013.

Read link for more info about my client.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-04/the-mysterious-death-of-russian-oligarch-boris-berezovsky

We were together three days before his death, it has brought pains to everyone
around the globe that knew him very well, he was a GOOD Man.

Contact me through my Private Email:marissavanwiele%yahoo.co.jp@localhost

What I intend to discuss with you will be of great benefit to both of us.

Regards,
Marissa Van Wiele