Question regarding postinstall

I noticed recently that my daily script is complaining about missing the /var/chroot/rtadvd/ directory and several contained files. This appears to be a fairly recent change [1].

My question is, since we're now reporting on these missing files, should not the postinstall procedure have been updated to create the directory and populate it? At the very least, should not the NetBSD.dist.base file have been updated to create the directory (and sets lists updated accordingly)? It seems that other directories within /var/chroot/ are automatically populated (cf ..../named/ and ..../ntpd).

[1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2013/07/09/msg045311.html

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |