Re: ld.elf_so i386 memcpy corruption - calligrawords hangs

Hi,
Thanks to all that posted.  I ended up solving the issue.

I was able to retrieve the obj->path which was  /usr/pkg/bin/libmpfr.so.4
which I didn't think was a dependency (ldd /usr/pkg/bin/calligrawords did not
mention liibmpfr).

So I looked at the math/mpfr package, there was a configure
option --disable-thread-safe which disables TLS support from the package.

As I was having problems with tls loading this library I rebuilt the package
disabling thread local storage support and it worked.

I do not know if the problem with mpfr will effect other architectures.

Regards,

Nat.