Re: Can't recognize USB memory card reader on 6.99.24

On Oct 14,  2:03pm, skrll%netbsd.org@localhost (Nick Hudson) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: Can't recognize USB memory card reader on 6.99.24

| On 10/14/13 13:51, Christos Zoulas wrote:
|
| [...]
| > I found that there are timing issues with usb configuration. If I set
| > DEBUG_AUTOCONF, than my virtual usb cd drive is found. If not, it is
| > not. christos
|
| Did you send-pr?

No, I just found out about it. Also: the HP Virtual CDROM drive works fine
for the bios to boot from, but umass gives a couple of:

                "umass0: Invalid CSW: tag 59 should be 57"
                "umass0: Invalid CSW: tag 61 should be 59"

and then hangs on mountroot. I had to modify the kernel to provide an
md0 device so I could install.

christos