IPv6 connectivy problems, with tcpdump

Hi folks,

i'm experiencing some odd problems with my IPv6 provider. Sometimes all works
fine but at other times just opening a connection or getting a webpage just
fails without a clear reason to me or a ftp transfer just halts in the middle
and never revives.

I've created a tcpdump of Firefox on NetBSD/i386 of loading a webpage from
some IPv6 enabled website. I've seen similar behaviour on NetBSD/amd64 and
even on Windows7, so i dont think its NetBSD related. For privacy reasons i've
replaced some of the actual addresses since this is going for public.

Could you please take a look at the trace and/or give me some pointers as how
to debug this? Is this a problem at my ISP provided modem? Or is it upstream
my ISP ?

The tcpdump is at: http://pastebin.com/3MPg6qnE

With regards,
Reinoud Zandijk