Re: build broken -groff and c++ compiler

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
>is the current build still expected to be broken?

It builds for me on amd64 now, there have been a lot of recent changes
to update binutils.

Formatting man pages works so groff seems fine but I haven't rebuilt
firefox using the new tools. If you haven't cleaned out your firefox
pkgsrc directory you could maybe try to just relink it.

I think there is still something wrong with building gnustep though, I
will have a look at this.