Re: evbarm ioctl DIOCGDINFO

On 09/05/13 21:29, Petri Laakso wrote:
Hi

I don't figure out what's wrong with my freshy built -current as some ld disk
related ioctl's seems to fail. Manually extracted sets + heavily patched
IMX23_OLINUXINO kernel:

boot messages:

root file system type: ffs
WARNING: no TOD clock present
WARNING: using filesystem time
WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!
Thu Sep  5 17:55:34 UTC 2013
Starting root file system check:
fsck_ffs: Please implement DIOCGWEDGEINFO or DIOCGDINFO for disk device
/dev/rld0a: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Unknown error 1; help!
ERROR: ABORTING BOOT (sending SIGTERM to parent)!
[1]   Terminated              (stty status "^T...
Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
Terminal type is vt100.
We recommend that you create a non-root account and use su(1) for root access.
# fsck /dev/rld0a
fsck: cannot get disklabel for `/dev/rld0a': Inappropriate ioctl for device
# disklabel ld0
disklabel: ioctl DIOCGDINFO: Inappropriate ioctl for device

I fixed a similar problem on cats/wd with

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2013/08/19/msg046895.html

HTH,
Nick