Failing tests: please try to address these soon

As you may or may not know, we have automated tests run frequently against some of our platforms:

http://releng.netbsd.org/test-results.html

(OT: it would be nice if this page had a "current status" summary so you didn't have to click through each platform)

Clicking through the most interesting pages, there are unexpected test failures on most platforms (sparc64 being a notable exception). I would ask that everyone with time and inclination please *look* at these test failures, and see what you can do about them. If you can fix the underlying problem, great! If not, even a careful analysis in a PR and marking the test as an 'expected failure' would be helpful.

If you're feeling even more ambitious, working on some of the expected failures would also be quite useful.

Everyone can help. Please look and test! File PRs! ( send-pr, or http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd ) Ideally, we should be down to 0 unexpected failures on each of our Tier 1 platforms at the time when we branch for NetBSD 7. It's coming soon...

+j