Re: pkglint fails to determine pkgsrc directory

Hi,

On 06/07/13 02:00, Amitai Schlair wrote:
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:

Are you sure pkglint used to have PKGSRCDIR cooked into it? I rolled
back to pkgsrc-2012Q4-base, before my recent-ish batch of changes that
might have broken something, and reproduced your problem there too.
Going backwards through the commit log messages, the previous mention
of PKGSRCDIR was in 2006. (The commit diffs could tell a different
story, of course, but I hope not.)

Seems like this would be useful to add, in any case, provided an
automated test is added with it to make sure it keeps working!
sorry, I got confused with lintpkgsrc... which is also what I wanted to install and run!

Thank you and sorry for the noise,

Riccardo