Re: Persistent green messages interrupting console on NetBSD 6.99.19 i386

I always reconnect to tmux sessions with '-d', forcing other present
connections to terminate; after all I am usually only in *one* place
at any one time...  This way tmux redraws the screen according to the
present terminal size. Your remarks stand though - and I've heard of
other reasons why people prefer screen; fair cop.

Chavdar

--
----