Re: Persistent green messages interrupting console on NetBSD 6.99.19 i386

On Tue, 07 May 2013, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
I might add, only one VT works; I can't go to another, even though I have
wscons=YES in /etc/rc.conf .

You need to enable ttyE1 (or any others you want to use) by changing the
status from "off" to "on" in /etc/ttys.

Perhaps the defaults should be changed, to enable wscons and a few
virtual consoles, at least for ports where people are likely to
want them.

--apb (Alan Barrett)