Re: ohci: early return

On 04/16/13 11:55, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:30:06AM +0100, Nick Hudson wrote:
The first issue is: this uaudio0 is not detected at boot, nor can I
detect it using drvctl. I have to physically unplug and replug the
soundcard after boot. Any ideas why this is necessary?
Can you try to boot with the attached patch for starters?
To my last recorded dmesg, the diff is:
-ehci0: handing over full speed device on port 1 to ohci0
+ehci1: handing over full speed device on port 1 to ohci1
..
-uhub0: port 1, device not enabled
+uhub2: port 1, device not enabled

but no uaudio.

Can we see the full dmesgs / diff, please?

Does a full powerdown make any difference?

Nick