dhclient settings for local host name

Hi,

when using netbsd and launching "dhclient" on some networks the machine maintains its hostname, on some it gets changed to "dhcpd1" or some similar automatic name. ON the same network, other computers running Linux or other OS's do not change the name. This is quite annoying!

I do not want to change any other parameter, is there an option or how can I write a config file to accomplish that? I tried, but apparently I override too many options and it doesn't work any more.

Thanks,

Riccardo