Re: Intel C60x support?

Hi,

I run it on desktop X79 motherboard (ASRock X79 Extreme4-M) with Xeon
CPU. It works ok for me (SATA, USB 2.0 (3.0 is not supported afaik),
and other hardware works without problems for me, ACPI and some power
managment work too) but I don't use it for server tasks, so no long
uptimes or critical tasks. 6 version had problems with integrated
Broadcom NIC, but most motherboards use Intel one (not sure but it
should be supported). Also there is a fix you can apply for broadcom
too. You can look at PR46386 for dmesg.