Re: SD & XD Media card reader, episode II

Hi,

nobody has a hint or experience a similar problem? Do I need to provide more information?

Getting the card reader to be more usable and read all card types would be convenient, for those that want to use a Desktop or a Laptop. I suppose server users don't need it...

Riccardo