QUick question about USB interfaces

I know this isn't a question specifically about Current (at least, not yet :-)

Uname -a:  "NetBSD www.cynjut.net 6.0_BETA NetBSD 6.0_BETA (GENERIC) amd64"

I just had to replace the UPS that runs my systems at home. I installed a pair of CyberPower 1500s. I've found the "nut" program from "Network UPS Tools" (at networkupstools.org). It compiles clean and seems to work fine, with one exception:

The UPSes connect to the server as ugen0 and ugen1. From there, the rest of the devices in the system will gather the status of the UPSes through the NUT client services.

This is the dmesg output from the first one:

ehci0: handing over low speed device on port 4 to ohci0
ugen0 at uhub0 port 4
ugen0: CPS CP 1500C, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 4

The software comes with a couple of different drivers that can connect to the UPS, but both want to know the port.

No matter what ugen0.xx device I specify, the programs cannot make the connection to the UPS, so monitoring the UPS isn't happening.

Can someone come to my rescue and tell me where I need to look next to figure this out?

--
Dave Burgess
Manager