I wanna offer you something interesting

Hello, my name is Lawanda. It probably happens once in a year, so I stumbled
across ur photo accidently, and I have to admit that you look pretty, to tell
the truth, I even downloaded it. You look like a real man with a kind and open
heart,  :) I never tell men that I like them usually but today I couldn't
resist :) Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Do you wanna see how I look? Maybe you will like me too so we'll be able to
keep in touch and get to know each other better... I hope you won't make me
wait and suffer and will answer me as soon as you see it.
Can't wait for your answer,
Lawanda.