Intel s5000xal server ACPI panic

Hi,

some weeks ago I was trying to get the NetBSD 6.0_BETA2 amd64 running on an Intel server with s5000xal motherboard. It was not possible with GENERIC kernel with ACPI on, here are some screenshots of the panic:

http://software.eq.cz/acpi_panic.png
http://software.eq.cz/bt.png

With ACPI off (and maybe with SMP off, I don't remember), it was possigble to boot to multiuser.

Unfortunately, I won't have the machine at hand to help to debug this further in coming weeks, but I thought, that it may be useful to let people know about this problem.

r.