Do you want to be a real state realtor?

Good evening!

We are a multiregional real property agency with considerable background in
trading, exchanging, buying-out and real estate legal counselling assistance
on a global scale.

At this stage our business is expanding its presence in the US and we are
planning to hire sensible and outgoing applicants who are willing to be a
part of a stable transnational immovables establishment.

We consider that you would be a valuable addition to our company's
personnel and therefore we are offering you a chance to join us as an agent
in your region.

Our company specializes in:
- Changing and leasing of business, commercial and living immovables;
- Buying and selling of both commercial and living immovables;
- Completing immovable property related documentation and legal support of
real  propertydeals;
- Broad-based set of value assessment assistance;
- Urgent purchase of immovables across the globe.
Your monthly wage will be 5,000 USD a month with a fixed commission charge
rate on each successfully signed deal. You will be assigned to an personal
coach for the first month of the stipendiary probation. Moreover, you will
be provided a qualification testimonial after you successfully complete your
probation period.

This is a local position and you will represent the organization?s activity
in your location.

Please give me a notice if you think to move forward with our employment
process by responding to tony%realtor-vacancies.info@localhost and we will
email you
additional details and some necessary forms in 48 hours.