Re: sysinst & X11 sets

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 04:51:33 +0700
Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost> wrote:

> The build was done using "build.sh release" with no non-default
> options of any kind, except the locations of where things get
> found & placed (the source, dest & release dirs) - nothing that
> should have affected the result in any way non-standard at all.

But if the X11 sets were there, I assume you used -x as well?
I just grepped the sysinst source for a reference to MKX11 but there
was none (however this is a netbsd-6 source), so my initial suspicion
that it might then fail to list the sets seems invalid...

If you did use -x, it looks like a bug to me
--
Matt