Marvell's u-boot and limit for kernel

Hi! all,

I noticed restriction of the kernel which works on u-boot of Marvell.
Our LOADADDRESS is 0xc0008000 and this is 0x8000 of a physical memory.
At SheevaPlug and OpenBlockS A6 (and KUROBOX/PRO?), u-boot of Marvell
is running by 0x600000.  This means that the kernel beyond 6M does not
start.
For example, SHEEVAPLUG_INSTALL is over this restriction.  X-<

For us, 2nd loader which relocates .ub file which u-boot loaded to the
main memory may be necessity.
As for this, the small binary attached to the head with a gzip
self-extraction function like Linux of the kernel may be good.

Or is our kernel located behind more?
For example, 0x700000.

Are there any ideas?

Thanks,