Re: Getting padlock engine support in OpenSSL in NetBSD-5?

Hi,

NetBSD 5 kernel comes padlock feature disabled by default. You need to
recompile NetBSD 5 kernel with VIA_PADLOCK feature uncommented and
make sure that pseudo-device swcrypto is included in the config. I
don't know if openssl needs additional configuration...